Vinyl Patio Doors - Performance Series
Buckingham Series 1000
The Buckingham Series 1000 Vinyl-Clad Patio Door is manufactured from the most advanced vinyl reinforced with a wood buck frame, offering beauty and performance. The vinyl will not rot, rust, pit or blister over long periods of time. Our wood buck frame is economical, durable and easy to install. Maximized strength withstands high winds and provides superior air tightness. Sunview Patio Doors are available with the highest quality accessories and upgrades including security, colour and finishing options.
Our goal – the highest buyer satisfaction.
- 5 7/8“ mechanically fastened vinyl-clad frame
- Components easily installed and replaceable
- 3 weather seals
- Anodized screen track/stainless steel roller track
- 8 degree sill slope for optimal drainage
- All vinyl sill
- Reinforced with steel to withstand high wind loads
- Double perimeter seal for superior air-tightness
- Doors are easily and completely reversible
- Adjustable nylon tandem ball-bearing rollers
- 1″ sealed units for optimal thermal performance
Efficiency, quality, and high-value.
We make a superior quality patio door.
Simply the industry's best!
WHY SUNVIEW PATIO DOORS
Sunview's vinyl and metal manufacturing processes are state-of-the-art, employing high-tech cutting, punching and painting machinery. Our fully-automated insulating glass line applies the dual-seal warm-edge foam Edgetech Super Spacer system. Superior quality dual-glazed LowE (emissivity) glass filled with argon gas in the airspace provides the utmost in energy efficiency. It blocks UV rays, decreases condensation, and reduces heat loss while minimizing outside noise infiltration.