Quality Assurance Inspector
Sunview Patio Doors Ltd. is leading our industry with engineering innovation and manufacturing best practices. Our growth trajectory is founded on a simple yet powerful business philosophy: “Put the Customer First.” Everything we do is focused on helping our customers succeed.
We start by applying best in class process and discipline to our state of the art manufacturing facility. Our expanding product portfolio is supported by industry experts in Sales and Account Management. Finally and most importantly, our Service, Support, Quality are the industry benchmark based on The Sunview Commitment:
1. Best customer service
2. Shortest lead time
3. Shop complete and on time
4. Easy to install
5. Best after-market service
The Company is looking for a Quality Assurance Inspector who will work with the Quality Manager to develop, implement and maintain an industry leading quality assurance program.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Inspect raw materials to ensure quality and integrity
- Calibrate Production and Quality instrumentation devices. Maintain calibration records.
- Repairs broken or damaged products returned from customer.
- Perform daily finished goods audit. Record audit results.
- Report problems or concerns to Quality Manager.
- Team player
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of creating work instruction
- Good knowledge of the quality analysis tools
Education and Experience
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Product or industry-specific experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory industry requirements
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Customer service focus
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
Should you feel that you meet the criteria listed in this posting, please submit your resume via email to email@example.com. We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Sunview is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to provide a culturally diverse workforce. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Efficiency, quality, and high-value.
We make a superior quality patio door.
Simply the industry's best!
WHY SUNVIEW PATIO DOORS
Sunview's vinyl and metal manufacturing processes are state-of-the-art, employing high-tech cutting, punching and painting machinery. Our fully-automated insulating glass line applies the dual-seal warm-edge foam Edgetech Super Spacer system. Superior quality dual-glazed LowE (emissivity) glass filled with argon gas in the airspace provides the utmost in energy efficiency. It blocks UV rays, decreases condensation, and reduces heat loss while minimizing outside noise infiltration.