Quality Assurance Coordinator
The Company is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Coordinator. The Quality Assurance Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Engineering and Quality and is responsible for the development and maintenance of the Quality System as well as ensuring that the units produced adhere to the established quality standard.
Sunview Patio Doors Ltd. is leading our industry with engineering innovation and manufacturing best practices. Our growth trajectory is founded on a simple yet powerful business philosophy: “Put the Customer First.” Everything we do is focused on helping our customers succeed.
On-going Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform site inspections, assessments, and evaluations to ensure compliance with quality practices
- Identify, initiate, and report non-conformities, analyze root causes and take preventative and corrective measures
- Meet, review and report any observed and document deficiencies
- Follow up with teams to ensure deficiencies are being addressed
- Track product deficiencies and nonconformities
- Develop assessment and evaluation checklist to be used
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with the production teams
- Meet, review and report any concerns or deficiencies
- Drive for quality and continuous improvement
- Assist in QA/QC document control functions and activities
- Compile data to provide statistical analysis
- As required, assist in QA/QC, Codes, and Standards training activities
- Ensure quality documentation is prepared and controlled in accordance with applicable quality program requirements
- Liaise with customers to address quality concerns / issues
Skills and Abilities Required
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of quality assurance and control experience in a manufacturing environment; experience in civil and building construction is preferred
- Keen interest in developing a career in Quality Control and Assurance required
- Experience with material testing and handling will be considered an asset
- Familiarity with ISO 9001, is preferred
- Working knowledge of testing equipment/techniques, interpretation of drawings/specifications and required construction standards and building code
- Efficient in MS Office Products - Word, Excel
- Previous office administration experience preferred
- Good communication, detail oriented and organizational skills are essential
- Able to establish strong working Knowledge of Manufacturing Processes
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a quality related role
- Minimum College Diploma
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Results Oriented
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
Should you feel that you meet the criteria listed in this posting, please submit your resume via email to email@example.com. We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Sunview is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to provide a culturally diverse workforce. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Efficiency, quality, and high-value.
We make a superior quality patio door.
Simply the industry's best!
WHY SUNVIEW PATIO DOORS
Sunview's vinyl and metal manufacturing processes are state-of-the-art, employing high-tech cutting, punching and painting machinery. Our fully-automated insulating glass line applies the dual-seal warm-edge foam Edgetech Super Spacer system. Superior quality dual-glazed LowE (emissivity) glass filled with argon gas in the airspace provides the utmost in energy efficiency. It blocks UV rays, decreases condensation, and reduces heat loss while minimizing outside noise infiltration.