The company is currently recruiting for an HR Administrator who will provide support to the HR and operational team to help facilitate key processes including: recruitment, onboarding, health and safety, employee relations, payroll, training and talent development.
The incumbent is efficient, focused, organized, and willing to work within a fast-paced environment. The HR Administrator is committed to continuous improvement, quality service delivery to the organization and effective time management.
Main Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide overall administrative support in the area of Human Resources
- Supporting recruitment efforts by posting and managing job advertisements, sourcing resumes, conducting phone pre-screens, arranging interviews, sitting in on interviews, conducting reference checks
- Track, document, and ensure all applicable paperwork is completed for organizational changes, i.e. position transfers/promotions
- Assist with new hire orientations and the onboarding process
- Participate with Health and Safety activities
- Participation with new HR projects
- Assist with assembling New Hire Orientation packages and processing new hires
- Participate with the processing and completion of bi-weekly payroll
- Compile reports as required
- Maintain employee files
- Work with external parties to participate in recruiting drives (i.e., College and Universities)
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of all MS Office Suite programs
- Excellent planning, organization, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proactive and process-oriented working style, with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet pressing deadlines
- Must be a graduate of a post-secondary degree/certificate program in Human Resources Management
- 1 to 3 years’ experience will be considered
At Sunview Patio Doors, we offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes salary and health benefits. Should you feel that you meet the criteria listed in this posting, please click HERE to email email@example.com to submit your resume.
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Sunview is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to provide a culturally diverse workforce. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Efficiency, quality, and high-value.
We make a superior quality patio door.
Simply the industry's best!
WHY SUNVIEW PATIO DOORS
Sunview's vinyl and metal manufacturing processes are state-of-the-art, employing high-tech cutting, punching and painting machinery. Our fully-automated insulating glass line applies the dual-seal warm-edge foam Edgetech Super Spacer system. Superior quality dual-glazed LowE (emissivity) glass filled with argon gas in the airspace provides the utmost in energy efficiency. It blocks UV rays, decreases condensation, and reduces heat loss while minimizing outside noise infiltration.