Career Opportunities at Sunview
Data Entry Clerk
Sunview Patio Doors Ltd., is a leading manufacturer and distributor of vinyl, aluminum and composite patio doors to the construction market in Southern Ontario as well as various points in North America. We currently have two (2) opportunities for Data Entry Clerks that will work with our Customer Service and Order Desk team.
The Data Entry position is responsible to support the Customer Service team and adequately enter and process orders/customer transactions in a timely manner. This position will coordinate activities with Customer Service, Production and Shipping Team(s).
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Offer an excellent customer service;
- Ensure accuracy of the orders;
- Enter customer PO’s into Syspro (ERP System)
- Create Doc Record (paperless system) with all sales orders, purchase orders and supporting documents
- Support the Customer Service team with administrative duties
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience in a Window and Door Manufacturing Operation (an asset);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP systems; and
- Minimum of a College Diploma;
The individual should poses and exhibit the following competencies:
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate effectively in English.
- Must possess strong critical thinking, problem-solving, analyzing, and examining skills to find the best solutions to various situations.
- Strong work ethic;
- Ability to work independently as well as within a group; and
- Be punctual, dependable and reliable.
The chosen candidate will be offered a comprehensive compensation package that includes health benefits. If you meet the criteria listed in this posting, please email email@example.com to submit your resume. Please put the job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Sunview is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to provide a culturally diverse workforce. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
Efficiency, quality, and high-value.
We make a superior quality patio door.
Simply the industry's best!
WHY SUNVIEW PATIO DOORS
Sunview's vinyl and metal manufacturing processes are state-of-the-art, employing high-tech cutting, punching and painting machinery. Our fully-automated insulating glass line applies the dual-seal warm-edge foam Edgetech Super Spacer system. Superior quality dual-glazed LowE (emissivity) glass filled with argon gas in the airspace provides the utmost in energy efficiency. It blocks UV rays, decreases condensation, and reduces heat loss while minimizing outside noise infiltration.