The Company is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative. This position reports directly to the Customer Service Manager and is responsible to provide support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner. The position initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
Sunview Patio Doors Ltd. is leading our industry with engineering innovation and manufacturing best practices. Our growth trajectory is founded on a simple yet powerful business philosophy: “Put the Customer First.” Everything we do is focused on helping our customers succeed.
On-going Tasks and Responsibilities
- Receive, process and verify the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the ERP /Order Entry System
- Maintain regular communications with customers to ensure that all their requirements are being met
- Initiate required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicate changes to the appropriate personnel/departments
- Ensure and provide quality service to both internal and external customers
- Receive inquiries from customers looking for updates or to address queries
- Accesses the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with information as requested
- Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service team.
- Develop and recommend opportunities for improvement to existing procedures/processes to increase the accuracy, efficiency, and responsiveness of the customer service department as a whole
Skills and Abilities Required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use logic, technical knowledge, and strategic planning when required
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience is required
- A minimum of a college diploma
- Ability to speak French would be considered an asset
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Planning and organizing
At Sunview Patio Doors, we offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes salary and health benefits. Should you feel that you meet the criteria listed in this posting, please click HERE to email email@example.com to submit your resume.
Sunview is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to provide a culturally diverse workforce. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
Efficiency, quality, and high-value.
We make a superior quality patio door.
Simply the industry's best!
WHY SUNVIEW PATIO DOORS
Sunview's vinyl and metal manufacturing processes are state-of-the-art, employing high-tech cutting, punching and painting machinery. Our fully-automated insulating glass line applies the dual-seal warm-edge foam Edgetech Super Spacer system. Superior quality dual-glazed LowE (emissivity) glass filled with argon gas in the airspace provides the utmost in energy efficiency. It blocks UV rays, decreases condensation, and reduces heat loss while minimizing outside noise infiltration.